FREE Women's Self Defense Seminar
Saturday 11/13/10: Self-Defense Seminar for Women
Sponsors: Aikido of Midland and The Karate Dojo
Location: Aikido of Midland, 2608 Loma Drive (office upstairs)
Time: 1-3 PM
WEAR SWEATS OR LOOSE CLOTHING
Friday, November 12, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
I just upgraded my laser from a PL5000 to an Erchonia Base Station which allows me more flexibility and efficiency in treating the patients with laser therapy. I find this an invaluable tool in not only treating neuromusculoskeletal problems faster but also for restoring muscle weakness and function. I use many of the protocols developed by Dr. Jeff Spencer, Lance Armstrong's chiropractor for his Tour de France wins. He used the laser extensively to prevent repetitive motion injuries and to treat injure professional athletes. I recently attended Dr. Spencer's advanced laser seminar after completing his basic seminar in March.
- Emits visible coherrent light that stimulates the body's ability to produce ATP (adenosine triphosphate) the mitochondria's energy chemical which allows natural healing in decreased time.
- This process reduces pain and inflammation, improves flexibility, and optimizes the function of cellular physiology.
- What is LASER: Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. It works on the physiological, neurological, and musculoskeletal components of the body on a cellular level.
- The wavelength of the laser is the optimal wavelength for affecting the cell by penetrating 1-4 cm into the tissue with a globalization effect.
- Does the laser hurt? No it is a "cold" property with no know harmful effects to the human body. It does not heat tissue or cut tissue like some surgical lasers. It is a Therapeutic laser not a surgical laser.
- Acute Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel
- Spasms (muscle)
- Scar Tissue
- Multitude of other conditions